Heartland Home Care, Inc. has on-call Case Managers that are available to our nursing staff and our clients 24/7.
Our Commitment to the Community
- We provide one-on-one home care.
- Our locations offer nurses a short drive and flexibility.
- Heartland is a locally owned private organization.
- We have no affiliations with other health care providers.
- We support the local economy and create jobs for local and surrounding area nurses.
- All services/cares are provided in the client's place of residence.
- Services are delivered per a physician approved Plan of Care.
- The agency maintains strict confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations.
Pediatric Shift Care
Heartland Home Care, Inc. is the "Experienced Pediatric Professionals" of choice in Eastern Iowa.
- We work very close with hospital discharge planning.
- Our shift care is anywhere from 1-24 hours.
- Cares provided but not limited to:
- CVN - Central Venous Nutrition
- G/J Tube Cares
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
A baseline assessment is performed to help the physician, client, and/or family establish the plan of care that each individual needs.
Examples of Skilled Nursing Services
- Medications - administration/set up instruction
- Wound Care
- Blood Draws
- IV Therapy
- Ventilator Care
- Ostomy Care
- Discharge - planning and referral
- Well mother and baby care
- Much more!
We prior-authorize all home care and can check for EPSDT eligibility for any child. For qualified patients, MEDICARE, MEDICAID and INSURANCES can cover home health services.